We do five things really well:
- Write outstanding PR news, websites, ads, speeches articles, sales material
- Shorten and improve websites and marketing materials with advanced editing techniques
- Teach employees in one day how to write better and more effectively
- Help companies make better business presentations
- Develop (with Marchese Design) branding and identity programs, and websites.
The PR Writer’s mission: make content more rapidly understandable. To make it simpler, eliminating all extra words but not change the meaning. In the blog section, see how we can remove 20-30% of news release content regularly—and make it better.
As the late, great Steve Jobs put it: “Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.”