How can I sign up for your service?
To open an account with us, you simply have to fill out the form which is available online, or you can contact us directly by phone.
How much does your service cost?
Signing up to B2BQuotes.com is free. You only pay for the projects that you are interested in and that you accept. The fee to pay for the referrals will usually vary between 25$ and 1000$ depending on the size of the project's estimated value and the quality of the lead. Therefore, you can retain full control over how much money you are willing to spend and you can stay on-budget. Also, since you pay on a per-project basis, you know exactly what your return on investment amounts to. We don’t charge commissions. If you sign a contract, the money’s all yours!
How does the service work?
Whenever a client has a project which is in your area and is within the services that you offer, you will receive an email informing you about this project. This message will include basic information, such as a brief description of the work to be done, the geographical location and the time delay to know when the client is looking to complete the project. If you click “yes” and accept the project, we will send you a more detailed description of the project, including the client’s name, phone number, email and address so you can contact them directly to discuss the project and meet in person, if needed.
How many service providers are referred for each project?
When filling out the project form, the client will tell us how many service providers they want. This number will vary from 1 to 4. If you accept a project, try to contact the client as soon as possible in order to maximize your chances of setting up a meeting and eventually, signing a contract. We send a limited number of service providers but this doesn’t mean that the clients aren’t looking elsewhere.
How can I increase the number of clients that are referred to me?
We use a wide set of criteria to determine the rankings for our best service providers. Here are a few tips you can use to get more clients:
- When we send projects, answer quickly
- Offer a detailed quote which shows that you consider the client’s needs. Having a fair price will help you sign more contracts
- Make sure that your client gives you a good rating when we contact them through our Quality Control program.
What is a credit request?
Every day, our team makes every effort to ensure the quality of our projects and the seriousness of our clients. But it could happen, for many reasons, that the project is cancelled, that the client has already found a service provider, or that there is an error in the project description. For all these reasons, which are beyond your control, we give you the possibility to be credited for certain projects.
How long does it take to process a credit request?
A credit request that does not require the B2BQuotes team to call the prospect will be processed within a maximum of 15 business days following its receipt.
If my credit request is accepted, how will I be credited?
If your credit request is accepted, we will issue a credit to your B2BQuotes account. No credit card refunds are made.
Is there a time limit to apply for credit?
It is no longer possible to apply for credit two months after the purchase date of the project.
Does a credit request have an impact on my B2BQuotes credit score?
Applying for credit will not necessarily have an impact on your score. We understand that sometimes you apply for credit for a project for reasons that are beyond your control and we don't want to penalize you for that. On the other hand, if we believe that the credit request is improper or unjustified, we will refuse the request and you will lose 5 points on your credit score.
How do I apply for credit?
To apply for credit, simply go to your service provider profile and click on the “Get credit for a project” tab, indicate the ID number, give the reason for the credit request, and provide additional explanations and evidence to support your request.
When will a credit request not penalize my score?
- Under no circumstances has the prospect contacted you, nor attempted to do so, nor made a pre-selection following receipt of your service provider profile and your first email communication.
In such cases, it may be that the prospect's non-communication with you is due to a deficient website or social media performance, or that your expertise is not easily visible to the prospect.
- You have never been able to reach the prospect after 7 working days and after trying 3 times to make contact using the method indicated in the description.
- The client account manager can no longer reach the prospect.
- The prospect cancels, completely changes his/her needs or project, postpones the project for more than 3 months (note that a follow-up will be done with the prospect by the client account manager after the deadline. If contact resumes and we are notified, the credit will then be reversed).
- You are disqualified due to an error on our part.
- Missing or incorrect information in the project description has misled you.
- You made a mistake when buying a project and you realize it within 24 to 48 hours after the purchase (you must not have contacted the prospect).
When will a credit request penalize my score?
Unjustified/improper requests for credit will cost you 5 points for 45 days.
- Requests where the match-up took place, the quote was submitted or could have been submitted and the service provider did not make reasonable efforts to win the project.
- Repetitive request where the service provider has been warned that he/she should not purchase this type of project since they are not recognized as having the necessary qualifications and has decided, despite the warning, to purchase the project and persists in seeking credit for it.
What is a proactive credit?
A proactive credit is a credit that we give you before you have even gotten back to us. For example, if a prospect tells us that the project will not go ahead, that they have already found a service provider and that they have no intention of contacting the other providers, then we will take the lead and credit you automatically for the project.
How can I recover points lost in credit requests?
In the case of a credit request deemed unjustified or improper, the request will cause you to lose 5 points on your credit score for 45 days. After these 45 days, the 5 points will be credited back to you automatically.
How can I track the status of my request?
You can follow the progress of your request by going to your service provider profile and then to the tab "Get credit for a project" and "Summary of credits" at the bottom of the page.
Where can I find the project number?
You can find the project number by going to the "Client List" section of your dashboard or in the emails you have received regarding the project you wish to receive credit for.
What if I accepted a project by mistake?
If you have accepted a project by mistake and you realize it within 24 to 48 hours of purchasing the project, you can apply for credit. It will be automatically accepted and will not affect your score.
How can I avoid having to apply for credit?
- Make sure you have an up-to-date website/LinkedIn profile that reflects your expertise and reassures your potential clients with testimonials/case studies/portfolios of your previous projects.
- Be proactive and available for your prospects.
- Accept only those mandates that match your strengths and expertise.