Here is a recap of our platform:
A company that is looking for one of the following services:
- Website creation (or maintenance/modification)
- SEO / Adwords
- Online marketing / customer acquisition
- Social media
- Design / branding
- Training / consulting
- App development
- Help with CRM/ERP systems, etc.
- Photography / Videography
- Translation, content creation
Submits their project on www.B2BQuotes.com
Next, we qualify the project to make sure that;
- The project is serious
- The company is real
- The budget has been determined
- The timescale is reasonable
If this set of criteria is fulfilled, the project will be sent to the relevant service providers that will decide whether they decide to accept or decline it.
You accept; depending on the scale of the mandate, the fee will always be equivalent to less than 1% of the project, generally between $5 and $100.
The customer’s information can only be bought by 4 service providers, after which it will not be available anymore.
You decline; no penalties, the next project you receive will probably be more relevant for you!
Looking forward to having you join our network!
Terms and conditions
B2BQuotes.com (hereafter “we”) offers a referencing service in the field of B2B. More specifically, we find potential clients which we refer to trustworthy service providers (“you”) that are a part of our network.
How the service works
- We determine if the project matches your criteria (based on the services you offer and the areas you cover);
- Each project is sent to an average of 3 service providers;
- Projects are referred according to an order that is based on priority. This priority is determined by a quality score which is attributed to each service provider. The score is based on several different factors such as customer satisfaction;
- If you are chosen for a project, we will send you an email which includes all the basic information relating to the project (a short description of the client’s need, the location of the client and the desired date);
- After you have opened and read this message, you are free to decide if the project suits you or not. Simply click “YES” or “NO” accordingly:
- If you click on “NO”, no fees will apply and the project will be sent to another service provider;
- If you click “YES”, the price that is indicated in the message will apply if you are one of the service providers that are selected. Shortly afterwards, you will get the client’s full coordinates;
- We contact our clients for follow-ups throughout the process to make sure that they are satisfied with the quotes and the completion of their project (when applicable).
Our pricing methodology works as follows: each project is assigned one specific value (i.e. $30) that will be clearly indicated in the email that contains the basic information about the project. When you click “YES”, this amount will be charged to your account.
To calculate the value of a project, we evaluate a wide array of factors including the size of the potential project. For example, a client that only wants help to setup their Adwords campaign will be less expensive than a someone who wants to build a $50 000 web site.
When you register, you will be assigned a limited amount to your account. This limit will allow you to accept clients on credit up until that limit is reached. Once the limit has been reached, you have to pay your account before you are able to accept other clients. Your account limit will be increased over time (provided you have a good history with us).
For example: Your account limit is $100, meaning that you can accept clients until that limit is reached. Once it has been hit, you can pay your account balance directly using a credit card and after the payment has gone through, you will be able to start accepting new clients. If you use the service on a regular basis, your account limit will probably be increased to make your life easier.
Here are the different methods you can use to pay your account:
- Credit Card
Our business model is based on a network of highly qualified service providers who we have selected for each category and region. Our main objective is to build “win-win” relationships with a limited number of service providers for each category.
To that end, here are our expectations towards the service providers with whom we build partnerships:
- Answering quickly to the projects that we send by saying either “YES” or “NO”;
- Follow-up promptly with potential clients through email and/or by phone;
We enjoy working with qualified service providers who give quick answers for the projects they receive, are good at following-up with clients rapidly, offer high quality customer service, are competitive in terms of prices and have earned good feedback from clients.
Regarding the privacy of these clients, you are not allowed to share the personal information of these clients to another person or company that is not a part of your company except in cases where the project is partly or completely carried out by a subcontractor.
Duration and cancellation
Our goal is to build a relationship that serves interests for both sides, thus meaning that there is no long term engagement. If at any moment you feel that our services are not reaping expected results, simply contact us and we will deactivate your profile. However, you will have to pay any unpaid bills before you are able to close your profile.